How to Open WebMoney Account in Nigeria and Withdraw Funds to Nigerian Bank Account
Just like PayPal and other big fishes in the industry, WebMoney has built its reputation since 1998 with consistent e-currency transactions. Let’s assume you’re running CPA Campaigns for Shorte, you need either a WebMoney Wallet, PayPal Account, or Payoneer Account to withdraw your funds. At the end of this guide, I’ll show you how to withdraw money from WebMoney Wallet and have it sent to your Nigerian Bank Account directly.
Let’s get started!
How to Setup WebMoney Account in Nigeria
1. Go to Playstore, Download WebMoney Keeper. This might take less than 30 seconds to download depending on your internet speed.
2. After installation, go to the App Drawer in your phone, look-out for their blue icon, launch the App and Click on “Sign up!” at the bottom of the screen.
3. On the next screen, select your country if the app has not done that automatically already. Input your phone number without the preceding zero. For example, if your phone number is 08021234567, input 8021234567 then click on “next”.
4. Type the anti-spam code as shown on the screen and click “next”. If you receive an error while submitting the code, or can’t see the code clearly, click the small reload button by the right side to display a new code on the screen.
5. You will receive a confirmation code in your specified Phone Number. The code may take up to one minute to arrive your phone. Input the code in the provided box and click “next”.
6. Create your desired password, confirm the password by typing again in the next box. Tick the Legal Agreement Box to accept (though it is not written in English – you can screenshot the legal agreement, then use Google lenses from you phone to translate), then click “next”.
7. On the next screen, set a 4-digit pin and click “next”. Though this option is optional, but I recommend you set the pin to add extra security layer to your webmoney e-wallet.
8. At this point, you’re almost done, but you must create your WebMoney Dollar Wallet to be able to receive fund. This is simple. You will be prompted to create your first wallet – accept the prompt, then click on “WMZ – equivalent of USD”, click OK to accept their rules.
It is recommended that you use MTN Network while creating your Webmoney Wallet to avoid IP Changes which can mar the whole process. MTN 1GB is now N300. You can subscribe now by clicking here. If you are out of cash, but need to subscribe for a data bundle, you can pay N100 and get 1GB MTN Data and pay up the rest later by Clicking Here.
Hulalal! Your fresh WebMoney e-wallet is ready and you can start receiving your payments from International Companies. To locate your Purse ID which serves as your account number, click the WMZ Logo; this should normally start with “Z”. Give this number to any company or Merchant that wants to send you money.
Now that you have successfully setup your WebMoney Wallet, next consideration should be how to withdraw your webmoney dollars to your Nigerian Bank Account.
Please show me some love; click the button below to share this post on Twitter.
Hi Friends, I have seen a complete guide on how to open, setup, and fund your WebMoney Account right here in Nigeria. Go here Click To Tweet
How to Transfer Money from WebMoney Purse to Nigerian Bank Account
To transfer your Money from WebMoney Purse to Nigerian Bank Account, you need an Exchanger, as there is no direct way of doing this. An exchanger is someone or a company that buys your WebMoney Cash, and send the equivalent amount to your Nigerian Bank Account.
You can find other exchangers by using Google search, but I warn you to carefully read reviews about a particular company before using their services. For example, if you have found an exchanger called XYZ, try searches like “Is XYZ legit, XYZ scam alert, XYZ reviews” etc. This will give you deeper insight so you won’t send your WebMoney Dollars to fraudsters and wait for Bank Alert till eternity.
Nigeria Gold Exchange had been a great and reliable choice until the recent malfunctioning of their system – you should check for yourself if the system has been fixed.
No matter the exchanger you use, the procedure to withdraw your WebMoney Fund is almost the same. First, you need to register with your chosen exchanger by providing your basic sciences, WebMoney Purse ID, and your Nigerian Bank Account Details. Then, specify how much WebMoney Dollar you wish to sell, the exchanger will then give you their WebMoney Purse ID where you should transfer the WebMoney Dollars to. Upon receipt of the transfer, the exchanger will Credit your Nigerian Bank Account with equivalent amount.
Always check-up current exchange rates on your exchanger’s website for guidance.
Now that you have learnt how to open WebMoney Account in Nigeria, and how to withdraw your WebMoney Funds to Nigerian Bank Account, it’s time to start earning! Partake in any of these Schemes to earn money into your WebMoney Purse:
- Earn up to N7,200 daily by Shortening Website Addresses with your Smart Phone
- Five (5) reliable Online Schemes that will pay you big in 2019